VetConnexx is committed to our country and the veterans who have risked their lives to protect it. Our goal is to reach out to these warriors and offer them something in return for their service: a new career path. We offer veterans with disabilities, returning veterans and their spouse's meaningful opportunities for permanent employment.Available Openings
Position: Customer Service Associates
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Exempt Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Team Supervisor
Manages Others: No
Year of Experience: 6 Months
The Customer Service Associate works with customers, via inbound calls, engaging the customers over the phone in a fast-paced call center environment. Providing excellent customer service and call control. This position is responsible for providing top notch customer service and light technical support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to work on time for assigned work schedule, ready to support customers with a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Strive for a high level of “First Call” Resolution by retaining call ownership to ensure customer care and satisfaction.
- Consistently meet all expectations, which includes but not limited to statistical requirements and objectives.
- Use all available tools to provide consistent, accurate and timely resolution to customer inquiries (i.e. electronic documentation, system knowledge, and documented procedures). Identify and diagnosis the source of the issue by querying the customer.
- Analyze common customer inquiries and make recommendations for improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Military Veteran status required
- Listens effectively
- Exemplifies integrity and establishes trust
- Identifies problems and seeks solutions
- Six months to one year customer service experience.
- Experience providing troubleshooting guidance and experience in a technical support environment preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products